We are really alone when it comes to....
>> Thursday, July 9, 2009
PROBLEM...
Really, last week I had this incident when the parent to be exact the father came in in a very rude way shouting at us to specific to me la...claiming that I had done the mistake by not giving all the documents required to daughter and her application to one of the high school in Korean has been rejected. First of all, when I did prepare things for her, I asked her to check all the document and nothing has been said that the required document has lost or incomplete and taking that silent/no comments from the daughter my first impression it should be completed and ready to be accepted to other school. And apparently I was wrong, since the daddy said in Korea everything must complete from elementary to whatever grade when she left school. Well he can choose to talk to me nicely instead he shouted and just throw his temper to me...
Well sad to say was, I was alone...nobody there to help me...I was so helpless...arghhh...
Instead of helping find a way to solve the problem, they like to comments and ask me questions...my friends...
So from now on...I know who is my friends and who just a work colleague...so you have to be smart...one more time...must be smart....
0 comments:
Post a Comment