I was pissed off a few days ago by my maid

>> Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Last weekend, I really had hard time with her, she just reluctant to do whatever she need to do. I realized that she was not doing her job for a few days before the weekend. At first I just ignoring it, but then it become worse. She reluctant to change Amsyar diaper, whenever I ask her to do work, she just slowly do it. It makes me angry, I know this is fasting month, but no excuse, and whenever I see her will be in the room and talking over the phone.....

And thursday last week, she asked me the bank in another RP1 juta, I was shocked, come on, I just did that last 2 weeks, RP2 juta, and the reason was the mother in law is not feeling well. And when I asked her, can't her husband just use the money that have been given before. I told her, I refuse to do so since I did not get my money yet and ask from my husband. She did, but she told my husband she need the money urgently because the husband is actually in prison. I was extremely mad, because she dare to lie to me, instead of telling me the truth. Arghhh.....

1 comments:

Yani Yusuf September 10, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

bengong ler tu....hampeh sungguh maid demo

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP